Thank you for interest in applying to Carver Engineering & Science. You can find our admissions requirements below. Please review our website and check out our Points of Pride.
And please view our Get to Know Carver E&S video to see our school in action.
Join us for a virtual information session. They take place every Monday @ 8AM and every Wednesday @ 4PM. For privacy reasons, you must RSVP 24 hours in advance, and we will email you the Zoom link.
1. Report Cards from 2019-20 and 2018-20
2. Standardized Test Scores (PSSA or TerraNova) from 2018-19 and 2017-2018
* All School District of Philadelphia students will have their data automatically sent to the school.
* All non-SDP students (charter, parochial, or private) must upload their data into the School Selection portal.
Grades – All A’s and B’s in major subjects.
Attendance – Minimal lates and absences.
Behavior – No suspensions, no behavior comments on report card.
Standardized Test – 80% and above. Most recent standardized test percentile.
Essay – Why do you wish to attend Carver E&S?
- Who am I?
- What do I get out of the high school experience?
- What do I want to contribute to this high school?